We are urgently looking to fill the position of “Project Manager” for one of our client in Dubai – UAE.
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Delivery of the projects within the agreed deadlines and with high-quality output
- Preparation of project reports
- Identifying risks, issues and acting accordingly
- Assist in the daily management of project core actives; i.e. Create and maintain project plans
- Support scope and change request management, by maintaining clarity change requests and related project logs
- Assist project team members to ensure that project is successful in delivering objectives, business goals, approved scope within agreed timeline.
- Support the completion of all project deliverables through the use of Project management tools. (work plans, deliverable trackers, Issues Log)
- Help the entire project team complete the project within its planned scope, schedule and budget, while serving as a liaison for the project’s technical, functional and non-functional teams.
- Preparation of the Project Estimates, Charter and Executive documentation.
- Prepare the weekly project status reporting for management review
- Production of presentations for senior management
- Conduct studies and analysis of the expected results of projects
Skills and Experience
- More that 8 years of PMO experience managing projects in Oracle ERP (Customization and enhancements), Cloud, Application Development, IT infra, security projects.
- Strong PMO experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent project and time management skills & capabilities.
- Prior hands-on experience in managing digital, web, or IT related projects.
- Familiarity with SDLC, Agile and Scrum, Waterfall methodologies
- Good understanding of executing strategy and PMO experience
- Excellent understanding of PM tools like MS Project, JIRA etc.
- Analytical experience in presenting the reports using dashboards
- Master’s degree in business management, is highly preferred
- Preferably, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Dubai – UAE